The American Turners is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. It is governed under bylaws adopted by the National Convention. The National Convention, composed of district/delegates, is the highest legislative body in the American Turners. It meets biennially. The National Council manages the operations and is the highest executive body. It meets annually or as necessary.
Our leadership consists of an executive committee made up of the four officers, plus the chairs of special committees.
- President, Craig Sniezek, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President, John Beary Jr., email@example.com
- Treasurer, Cindy Law, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Corporate Secretary, Daniel Hoisington, email@example.com
- National Cultural Chair, Sue Knisley, firstname.lastname@example.org
- NHPE Chair, Emily Miesner, email@example.com
- NHPE Co-Chair, Michelle Lesperance, firstname.lastname@example.org
- ETF President, Thomas R. Bozonelos, email@example.com
- Jahn Fund President, Frank Wedl, firstname.lastname@example.org
- National Historian, Daniel J. Hoisington, email@example.com
- National Office Administrative Assistant, Kate Payne, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Past President, Dennis Zeller, email@example.com