- This event has passed.
2021 National Golf Tournament
July 14 - July 16
American Turners 56th Annual National Golf Tournament
Hosted by Aurora Turners
July 14-16 2021
Fees: $150 (18 holes w/cart daily) for Men, Senior Men, Women / $90 (9 holes w/cart daily) for Women, Senior Women, Super Senior Men
- The members entered below agree to abide by the rules and regulations of the American Turners and the USGA. Violations will result in the loss of prizes and awards.
- Only National Turner Members in good standing in the National American Turners, local districts, and societies are permitted to participate in this tournament. At Large members may participate in the tournament, however, their scores cannot be used for a society’s score in a team event.
- Participants must be members of a society of the American Turners at least three months prior to the tournament. Membership card must be available for presentation at registration.
- Societies who do not permit members until age 21 are permitted to enter golf members(s) from age 18 by certification of the President of the society. The entry must state the age of the golfers(s) under this provision.
- Any applications received after the deadline of June 15, 2021, may be accepted by the host society only if there is space available. The application must be accompanied by an additional $10.00 processing fee. All applications sent to the host society must be filled out completely and include the full entry fee.